momo!

momo!

Popular Posts

Friday, October 28, 2011

THE BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!

Oh my gosh! I just went to my friends B~day party and it was the best time I've ever had in like a million years! So I went over and she invited a lot of friends that were friends with me in elementary school so it felt kind of awkward at first and honestly I felt kind of left out. But then I just got to know them all over again and I remembered how much I loved them! So at first we just talked and ate a lot of chips + fattening soda which probably isn't the best combination ever but I have to admit, it was sooo good. Well then we decided to start playing telephone and we pretty much just choked on our laughs the entire time. After telephone we watched her open her presents and one of our late friends came. We sang Lady GAGA karaoke and danced like crazy which was so much fun! After that we ate hot dogs and did some other stuff. Then... the exciting part came, we, like most other teenagers decided to play truth or dare. DUN DuN dun..... So of course the birthday girl went first and all of my friends and I started deciding what we should make her do since she chose dare. So we said, lets run down to her crushes house (in the dark cold with our bare feet and twigs on the floor) and sing to him while she had to dance. (But before that of course we had delicious chocolate birthday cake.) So we went over but he wasn't home so we went to another guys house and  unfortunately he wasn't home either so we went to the third guys house and he wasn't home but his brother was so she and our late friend danced (non-inappropriately) and all of the other girls including me sang Justin Bieber's Baby song hiding behind his car. One of us said he's coming! So we all ran not realizing that we had left one of our friends behind hiding behind a tree. We kept calling her name until we heard a little "Wait for me...." voice from behind us so we let her catch up and ran back to the house. The reason why none of them were home was because we stupidly forgot about the Friday night football game. Duh! After that we danced some more, played a really fun game, some other games, and mafia. Everything was soo fun we lost track of time but in the end of course everyone had to leave the happy party and go back to our homes. So sadly my sister picked me up and I went home without the exciting voices of my friends anymore. :( I hate the end of parties... they stink. :(

1 comment: