momo!

momo!

Popular Posts

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Seminary

 Seminary, seminary, seminary. It is such a fun class! My teacher Bro. Laing is super funny and entertaining. I really like my seminary class and it's a shame that we have to change teachers every semester because I really like the teacher I have right now. My class is good too of course and I like all of the students in it. Everyone's really nice in seminary too so I really appreciate that. I think seminary is a really good class. It's fun and you learn a lot of good things in Seminary. I have to admit that sometimes though I don't look to forward to going to that class because I expect boring and hard lessons to learn but once I get there I remember how good it is for me and how fun it actually is. Because it is a class I really enjoy time always go's by super duper fast. I try not to focus to much on the time anyway because I don't think it's a good thing to stare at the clock during a spiritual lesson. When I don't look at the clock I still enjoy the class anyway and time seems to go by fast anyway. It is a very good class and I encourage all to try and take the class. You learn a lot of good things and you feel really good when your in that class. If you take seminary I can guarantee that you will learn good things.
                                      
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment