momo!

momo!

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Presents!

I actually got more then i expected on Christmas. Maybe a bit much but I was happy. I was able to get my family some things too like a game card, snow globe, and a lot of other stuff. It was a pretty good Christmas plus we got to watch Tangled that day, it was pretty cool. I really love opening presents even though it leaves a BIG mess in the end with all the torn wrappings and stuff. We stayed up pretty late and i could NOT wake up the next morning. But i did get these cool party lights from my brother and i hung them on my bed so now my beds all bright but i still fall asleep. Well this is probably the shortest story ever but it's late. zzzZZZ


                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment