momo!

momo!

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ME!

I'm just saying what I want to say to ANYONE. Don't know who's out there but whatever!! I have SO much to say but I don't even know where to start. Well some things about ME.I love animals and cooking. I love watching dance and I wish I knew how but I don't.Sucks. It's hard to watch dance with anyone else 'cause when I do, it's hard not to move with the dancers. I love TAIWAN! and I miss it ssooooo much! I love to sing and listen to music. (Chinese or English.) I love singers and dancers. They're truly talented. I <3 caramel and chocolate or other yummy foods. I hate mushrooms, just for kicks. Schools been so hectic and frustrating. Can't wait 'till summer!! I make short movies with my friends and I wish I could act but I can't. Shame... I like to draw sometimes or design random stuff. I also love to read but sometimes it depends on the book I guess. I have a dog as you can see,named MOMO.. My birthday's Feb. 20 and life's okay I guess. Well make a blog so I can read about you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment