momo!

momo!

Popular Posts

Friday, December 31, 2010

Dance dance revolution!! JK! XD

I amazingly pretty much learned a dance in 5 minutes! It was soooo much fun. I probably didn't do the steps exactly but WHATEVER! I learned a dance!! I plan on learning another dance too but not yet. It was wwaayy fun and I got it pretty fast probably just 'cause it was an easy dance but OMMEEGOSH! I can dance!! WOw you dancers probably have SO much fun!! Lucky XD Well can't wait to learn another dance. I actually might take dance next year. Its really fun and it gives you good exercise so instead of doing painful crunches and not having much fun, do dance instead. So it's easy actually just get on youtube and find a song you like that has dance in the music video and find a video teaching you the dance. You'll feel silly at first (but of course not if your naturally a dancer : D) but you'll get the hang of it and then your probably gonna start wondering why you never took dance in middle school. (maybe.) Well have a REALLY great day and have FUN!! 






P.S. If you read any of my posts pplleeaassee comment so I know someone's out there. Thanks! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment