momo!

momo!

Popular Posts

Sunday, January 30, 2011

BORDERS!!!!!!

Ok I know I should have posted this like a month ago but I guess I just got to lazy. Well Borders closed totally unexpectedly. It was my, and my sisters favorite book store ever! We used to just go there when we weren't in a good mood or something to read books and have good hot chocolate. It was a great place with nice comfy chairs. We could stay there for hours and just enjoy the peace and quiet. Now there's like no point to even go to the Riverwoods Plaza. I hope they do something good with the building though. It would be such a waste. On the bright side though there is still a Borders website. Just no more free reading anymore. Haha so anyhoo if I was super rich I would totally just donate a bunch of money to Borders so they could re-open. Well I gotta say that I really miss Borders but whats done is done so I guess it's good bye Borders! 



No comments:

Post a Comment