momo!

momo!

Popular Posts

Sunday, January 30, 2011

First day of School. (exiting...)

 Well the first day of school went pretty well I guess. I found my classes a lot easier then I thought I would and that was a relief. I have a few classes with some of my friends so that's good too I guess. Well I am now officially a Timpview High student just can't wait for us to have an earthquake 'cause were right on a fault line. Greeaaatttt. Well Timpview was a pretty good school and I liked my teachers. Unfortunately on the first day of school it was also the day that my cousins went home to Taiwan. They dropped me off at school and I bawled my eyes out. I hope people didn't think that I was crying because I was scared to be a freshmen. Well I guess that's all I have to say about my first day of school so, TOODLES!
                                                                                                                                                                     
  
                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment